Sergio Ramos announced his last appearance match with PSG


Breaking: Sergio Ramos has announced on social media that PSG's match tomorrow against Clermont Foot will be his last with the club.


"I will face new challenges, I will wear other colours, but first, and for the last time: Allez Paris"

From his Twitter post on his Twitter handle he quote Tomorrow will be a special day, tomorrow I will say goodbye to another stage of my life, goodbye to @PSG_espanol . View details from his Twitter handle 




I don't know how many places you can feel at home, but without a doubt, PSG, its fans and Paris have been one of them for me.

Thank you for two special years in which I was able play in every tournament and give my all. I will face new challenges, I will wear other colours, but first, and for the last time:

Comments